Commit to a regular donation
Broken Spoke’s resilience comes from our community: we’re still here because of our wonderful network of supporters, volunteers and friends.
Can you help us build our wonderful community of supporters to be part of this resilience, and help us reach a more sustainable and secure position?
Commit to donating monthly to Broken Spoke, so we can continue our vital work in teaching people from all backgrounds to become self-sufficient and proficient in bicycle maintenance and riding.
Pay a one-off donation
If you can’t commit to a regular donation, we still welcome anything you are able to give at this time. Your financial contributions can go a long way towards getting more people fixing & riding bikes.
- £20 can pay for a staff team’s time for an hour
- £50 can pay for inducting 2 new volunteers
- £100 can pay for us to run a virtual Beryl’s night, our monthly mechanics sessions for women and trans people
- £500 covers most of our monthly rent for our beautiful community workshop
- £1000 would go a long way to covering our staff salaries for a month
DONATIONS OF USED BIKES
Lots of our work depends on donations of used cycles and spare parts. We accept cycles in
any fair condition, but we cannot come to collect them. We gladly accept donations during any of our opening hours (at the bottom of this page).
Depending on their condition, most donated cycles will get refurbished and sold to raise funds to allow us to continue to exist! We also strip cycles that are no longer rideable for parts. Rest assured your donation will 100% support Broken Spoke’s work.
If the cycle is in quite a sorry state you can recycle it at Redbridge Recycling Centre.