Our eyes popped when this vintage, one of a kind Daccordi was donated to the Spoke. And we are truly grateful to the generous supporter who did so.
It’s been built up with a range of Campagnolo, Dura-Ace, and Cinelli components. It’s got a dreamy paint job, chrome finished forks and chainstays, and is in mint condition.
It’s not the usual kind of cycle we sell, and we think it’s unlikely to be bought directly from our workshop. So we’re spreading the word a bit further through the internet. And we’re asking you, dear friends, to tell your friends, families, pals, and partners – and either buy it yourself, or if someone you know wants to buy it and be riding around on a piece of joy this Christmas!
As we do with many things we’re offering it at a sliding scale rate, so if you want to and can chip in a bit more – please do:
Yellow: £750 / Green: £850 / Orange: £950
- Centre to centre seat tube – 54cm
- Centre to centre top tube – 54cm
- Frame and fork: Daccordi, made in Italy, Columbus SLX ‘tubi super butted’ ‘with Nickel protection’
- Campagnolo seat post
- Stronglight Spidel headset
- Shimano bottom bracket
- Cinelli stem and handlebars
- Campagnolo horizontal drop-outs
- 6 speed Dura-Ace groupset, with Camagnolo double crankset (53/41) with 172.5 cranks
- Dura-ace road caliper brakes
- Wheelset: Dura Ace hubs on 700C Mavic rims, with Dura-Ace QRs
- Tyres: Gatorskin on the rear, Lugano on front
- Dura-Ace pedals
As with all our second hand cycles it comes fully serviced, with a 3 month warranty.
Do get in touch if you’re interested in buying the bike, and would like any further details/ pictures or other information. Local collection preferred, delivery possible for the right price!
(It is this shiny:)