We currently have the following vacancy:
People and Culture Lead/Coordinator (Maternity Cover)
We’re looking for somebody organised, community-focussed, and passionate about people to join our small but mighty team as People and Culture Lead / Coordinator. You don’t need to be really into bikes, or even ride a bike yourself, but you do need to be excited about contributing to our work. We’d love you to be the kind of person who loves doing the (often invisible) work behind the scenes in an organisation to enable the people in that organisation to thrive.
If this sounds like you then we’d love to hear from you!
Some of the key things we hope you will bring to our team are:
- Experience of being part of a social change or values-led project / organisation.
- Experience of line managing staff and leading other aspects of HR management (including managing recruitments, training & development and implementing and updating workplace policies, leading a team or working group).
- Have coordinated or worked with volunteers.
- You are adaptable and organised, and have experience changing your approach as situations change around you.
- You are able to work collaboratively, part of a team, and you’re happy to give and receive feedback.
- You are self-motivated and a ‘do-er’, and you are able to prioritise and get stuff done independently.
The way our team works is very collaborative and flexible. You’ll have responsibility to lead in your own areas, with support from colleagues and a line manager.
Great opportunities to learn
This role offers great opportunities for our new team member to learn. This might be through co-working or sharing responsibilities within our skilled staff team, alongside board members with specific skills and experience, or through training. See the recruitment pack for more details.
This is a maternity cover role, starting as soon as possible, with an end date of 28th July 2024.
The new People and Culture Coordinator/Lead will take on different amounts of work depending on the number of days they end up working, and their salary and job title will be determined by their level of skill and experience – the role is written as a “Lead” role which, for the right candidate would be paid at £27,00 pro rata, but could be adapted to a “Coordinator” role (with less leadership required) for a salary of £25,000 pro rata. How exactly this is shaped will depend on the skills, experience and interests of the person we appoint – offers of employment from this recruitment will either be for a People and Culture Lead at £27,000 pro rata or for a People and Culture Coordinator at £25,000 pro rata.
See the recruitment pack for more details and how to apply.
If you have questions about the application process, please contact us at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to respond via email or arrange a phone conversation if you’d prefer.
Closing date: Monday 1st May 2023 at 12 noon.
Interview dates: Early in the week commencing 8th May at our workshop in central Oxford.
Please apply using the 2-part form you can download here (click file, then download)