December 5th, 2015
from 10:30am to 4:30pm
at the Oxford Town Hall
Oxford, OX1 1BX
This annual event (now in its 35th year!) is a wonderful celebration of all things green, organised by the Oxfordshire Green Party. I’s a great opportunity to find unusual Christmas presents, enjoy delicious food, meet old friends, make new friends, or research your next eco-project! Tickets are £2 on the door or 50p concessions.
And your favourite local bike co-op (us!) is going to be among the around 100 stall holders, so come and chat to us about bikes and cycling and check out all those fantabulously bikey gifts we’ve got on offer, such as
- Gift vouchers – give the gift of knowledge with open workshop entry, mechanics courses and cycle training vouchers;
- Broken Spoke T-Shirts – which look A LOT better than Xmas jumpers;
- Boneshaker magazine – the beautifully designed periodical for the discerning wheel-spinner;
- Christmas decorations and jewellery made from upcycled bike parts (chains, sprockets, inner tubes);
- Essential bike kit such as chain oil and degreaser from Green Oil, patch kits, tyre levers, multi-tools, lights, etc.