We’re open every Tuesday from 08:00 to 18:00 offering our same-day bike repair service – see this page for details.
Here you can find out what’s included in each level of service that we offer. Please note that the prices listed here are labour charges only, the cost of parts is not included in the labour charges.
We give a two-week guarantee on work we have completed. All services include a safety check, tyre inflation, and chain lubrication. All bikes are test-ridden before leaving the workshop. Please note that we will not work on brake-squeal issues unless we have fitted a wheel or brake blocks to the bike.
Yellow Service £40
• Gears: tune up
• Brakes: tune up
• Headset, wheel hubs and bottom bracket: adjust (if applicable)
Green Service £50
• Gears: tune up; fit cables (if applicable)
• Brakes: tune up; fit pads and cables (if applicable)
• Wheels: true wheels; fit tyres and inner tubes (if applicable)
• Adjust headset, wheel hubs, and bottom bracket (if applicable)
This service includes fitting new small parts, e.g., inner tubes, cables, brake blocks…
Orange Service £70
• Gears: tune up; fit cables and hardware (if applicable)
• Brakes: tune up; fit brake blocks, cables and hardware (if applicable)
• Wheels: true wheels; fit tyres/ tubes
• Headset, wheel hubs, bottom bracket: clean and re-grease or replace (if applicable)
• Transmission: replace chain, sprockets, chainset (if applicable)
This service includes fitting new small parts (as above) and fitting new large parts, e.g., transmission components, wheels, bottom brackets, brake calipers/levers, gear shifters / derailleurs…