Delivery and Operations Coordinator
Closing Date: 9am 20th Sept 2022
Hours: 2.5 – 3.5 days a week
Salary: £25,000 pro-rata
Contract: 12 months, with the intention to extend if further funding is secured
Some of the key things we hope you will bring to our team are:
- Organisational skills, with the ability to make clear plans for a project and follow them through to completion.
- Some experience of budget management or organisational financial management, or a keen interest in learning these skills on the job.
- A drive to develop our business and find new sources of income for our work.
- A ‘can-do’ attitude and the ability to get stuff done independently.
- Your other skills, passions and experiences – whatever they may be! Maybe you’re a great manager of volunteers. Maybe you write brilliant funding bids or marketing materials. Maybe you’re good at spotting when someone looks uncomfortable and taking action to make them feel welcome. Maybe it’s something completely different. Let us know!
Click here for more info and how to apply.