To keep our community workshop running, we need volunteers with a passion for cycles, learning, and sharing knowledge. If this is you please read the FAQs below, and if you’re still keen please get in touch
If you have symptoms/have been in contact with someone with symptoms, please do not come to the workshop. Please stay at home.
ALREADY A VOLUNTEER?
To try and maintain our existing community of lovely volunteers, we are thinking of hosting some online volunteer socials/meetups. Keep your eye on your email/whatsapp for updates on this.
In order to keep this safe for everyone (all our staff, volunteers, and the wider community) we are maintaining physical distancing measures and hygiene practices as well as taking the following measures to minimise the risk of virus transmission:
- For now, we will only be running these sessions outside. We have got hold of some gazebos and floodlights to ensure we can carry on in the rain and into the evenings. Fingers crossed this beautiful weather will stick around a while longer but soon it will start to get chilly, so bring plenty of warm layers!
- All Staff and Volunteers will need to wear face masks during the sessions
- Bike stands will be adequately spaced to ensure social distancing, with 2 stands either side of a tool pallet walls
- Gloves must be worn and staff members will be reminding volunteers to change their gloves on a regular basis and wash hands frequently
- Only 2 people are allowed into the workshop at a time, this includes using the toilet, making cups of tea, and getting tools from inside the workshop.